Saturday, December 5, 2009

Inspirational Kerrie!

I would like to welcome
our newest 'Inspiration Angel' with a big HELLO...
Welcome Kerrie.

Kerrie might be a name you recall from some recent postings in which she won the card competition at the Springwood Christmas Card Workshop with her gorgeous waterfall card. Yes, Kerrie is who taught me the fun of making waterfall cards! It is lovely to have Kerrie join our inspirational group... I just know she'll be a breath of fresh ideas, i'm looking forward to many crafting days ahead together!

Special reminder that being a part of the Inspiration Angels - Paper Angels Group is SOOOOOO fabulous! Having friends who share their ideas with you, and you can enjoy the fun company of, on many occasions, crafting etc is simply the best!


Even better...
if you are an Inspiration Angel
you can come along to
any of my own classes for half price!

Anyone want to join us???? Give me a hoy and I'll fill you in with all you need to know about joining Stampin' Up! and all the fun of being an Inspiration Angel!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment