Sunday, November 29, 2009

Excitement at the letter box!

Last Thursday my letter box had 2 exciting surprises waiting in there for me!
I just LOVE getting hand made mail...

Yes, it arrived... my sister's wedding invitation!
Looking just superb!
Thanks Jackie for the invite, I love it almost as much as I love you! lol






I also had the excitement on the same day of receiving my very first Christmas Card for 2009, a handmade one at that! Thanks Margaret for the lovely card you have made... I bet each and everyone of your friends who went to their letter boxes was just as excited as I was when they opened their mail and found a special chrissy card made for them by you!




Thursday really reminded me how special "Handmade" is, and what joy it brings to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment