Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas & New Year Wishes!


I'd like to take this opportunity to say to all my lovely customers and friends a big Thank You for all your support over the past year. I've had so much fun sharing my love of stamping with you, there have been so many wonderful memories to carry through from such a fabulous year.
Here's wishing you all a super duper fantastic start to the New Year and Best Wishes for 2010 to be a great year for all!
Sorry my Christmas Wishes have come a little late, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and many of you had wonderful times with family and friends and were able to relax and enjoy the day.
Thank you to those who sent me all my lovely Christmas cards that filled my home with Christmas cheer and kept the letterbox a joy to visit each day as new cards arrived being added to the mantel. I was so delighted to have received so many handmade cards.



Thank you Debbie M, Bev & Ron, & Di & Paul


Thank you Margaret & Greg

Thank you Debbie, Mark & kids


Thank you Gail, & Lil


Thank you Liz, Martin & kids, & Sue


Thank you Paula, Barb, Anne, & Aunty Elfie & Uncle Len.

Thank you Sam & family.

No comments:

Post a Comment