Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Little Handbag ~ A gift you can go shopping with!

We all love to go shopping...
and we all love gifts...
but sometimes it's hard to find that perfect gift at the shops...
well I have that perfect gift for you, so look no further!
The best bit is when you get it...
you still get to shop!!!!

If your hubby, kids, friends, parents, neighbours, workmates etc are wondering what to buy for you, for that next special occasion... send them my way, I have the cutest little handbag for you and tucked inside will be a voucher to buy yourself some Stampin' Up! goodies...
Now I know you would love that!!!!!

But, lets make this just as easy for you. Have you got a friend, child, parent, neighbour, workmate, (okay or maybe a hubby) who loves to stamp and scrap as much as you? Well I'm sure they would love a little handbag with a voucher inside too!

This is one of my adorable little gift voucher handbags
(colours can be personalised at time of ordering)

Vouchers can be made for any amount required, but must be paid for at time of purchase and are redeemable only through myself for Stampin' Up Products from current catalogues during the voucher's valid dates.

Vouchers for $100 or more will come with a complimentary idea book & catalogue, or choice of a Stampin' Pad. Vouchers will be made valid for 6 months from the time of purchase.

To order please contact me by emailing leoniec77@hotmail.com or phoning 07-34095101

No comments:

Post a Comment