Saturday, December 5, 2009

Paper Angels Group November Challenge - Punch Art!

Once a month the Paper Angels get together
for some sharing of ideas,
we make 2 make and takes,
bring along our creations to share,
and even have a monthly challenge to join in if you wish.

For November our Challenge was Punch Art...
I had a ball creating my entries, here they are...


This is my little girl in her Jo Jo the Clown suit.
The Jo Jo character was my Punch Art entry as part of this 6x6 page.
The DS Papers are from Pink Flamingo, and the 'Happy' saying is from Chit-Chat rub-ons in the new Summer Mini!




Above are my 2 Christmas tags I entered. I must say these are my favourites, I have decided to make a few extras to decorate my gifts to add my personal loving touch under the tree this year! The back of the tags are white with Season's Greetings stamped,
and the ribbon to tie my tags to the gifts is
Stampin' Up!'s adorable Red Gingham Ribbon.
These punch Art designs were inspired by Mercedes Weber.



My Paper Angel...
and might I add the 1st prize winner in our Challenge WOO HOO!

She was a little tricky in the making, and after about 3 bodies ended up in the bin, I eventually got her just right, and must admit was pretty impressed with the end result if I do say so myself! lol. This little angel is made from the Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle (to cut the wings from the Scallop), 1" Circle, and the 3/4" Circle punches. Her wings & dress have 2 way glue pen all over them with Dazzling Diamonds, and I coloured her dress gold with a Gold Encore Pad and Sponge Dauber! The trick to getting her dress to fold right is using a ruler and scorer to create the lines where you want the folds to fall!


Please check out the link below to see the other entries in our
Paper Angels Punch Art Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment