Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let's get WILD ABOUT YOU this December!

The Silly Season, School Holidays, Summer...
we can all be forgiven if we go a little WILD!

Hence my choice of sets this month for
December's Stamp Set of the Month

Wild About You!



Wild About You can be found on
page 60 of the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue RRP $45.95

This is a great set for the school holidays for the kids to have fun with as much as you!

Here is an oldy of mine that I have made with this set, you may have seen it before cause it's a favourite and I just can't part with it.



I was inspired to make this card from Splitcoast, it features Bella Rose DS and Faux Stitching.

It would make a lovely card for any age recipient.

During December...
I will share with you some creative ways of using
Wild About You.
If you would like to get WILD with this set over the holidays
during the month I am offering it at a
special price of $39
That's a saving of over 15%!
Order your set today!
Offer only available during December 2009 and must be purchased through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment