Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's all in the packaging!

I have shared this idea with you before, but as it's such a simple and effective idea, I thought I'd share it again.


Specially for those who are time short like me... 3 sleeps til Christmas AAARRRGGG!!!!!


It's not how big it is or how much it cost, it's the love and thought you put into it that says you really care and puts that warm fuzzy feeling into giving gifts.... Handmade packaging is a great way to express that with your gift giving.


Here is the cute little bag I created last night to put a very special little surprise inside for a special someone under our tree this year.





The bag was made from a plane old envelope using the bag-a-lope instructions below and the tag was one we created at our Paper Angels Christmas Card Charity Events this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment