Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birthday Wishes!

Today is not only the last day of 2009, but also a good friend of mine Sylvia's Birthday!
What a better way to spend my last day of the year than making her a special Birthday card.

I was inspired to make this card from a swap at our recent Stampin' Up! Regionals made by Tina White. Thanks Tina for the great idea.

Happy Birthday Sylvia


Stamps: A Rose is a Rose, Best Yet (level 1 hostess set), Friendly Words (jumbo wheel)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Card: Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Adhesives.

I'd also like to wish Debbie a Happy Birthday for yesterday.
I forgot to take a photo of the card I made Debbie, sorry about that.

Happy Birthday Debbie Mc

No comments:

Post a Comment