Friday, December 18, 2009

Thank you to 3 of my Paper Angel friends xoxoxo

When I think Paper Angels of course stampin' comes to mind along with fun and happiness... but there's one other very special thing that comes to mind, FRIENDS! I have made so many wonderful friends in whom I may never have met if I hadn't become part of the
Paper Angels Group.

I'd like to say Thank you to 3 of those friends for the special treats they have made me this year for Christmas...






Thank you Felicity for this personalised diary, it will come in handy for all my workshop bookings and classes lol ;-) (What a great idea to cover a diary like this, wish I thought of that first! lol)






Thanks also goes to Bec and Julie who I caught up with yesterday at Liz's for our Leadership meeting. They each gave me a gift with chocolates (Mmmm my favourite), Bec made me the lovely cracker and Julie the funky handbag. I had to eat all the chocolates before they melted *giggle*, but lucky, cause now I have my cracker and handbag out with my Christmas decorations and they look just great!

Thanks to my Paper Angel friends for such lovely treats. I feel a little spoilt xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment