Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stamp-a-stacks a hit!

Saturday and today I held my first 2 stamp-a-stack classes, and from the feedback received... they were a real hit! Each stamp-a-stacker took home with them 8 completed cards with matching envelopes ready for that next special occasion.

Look out for more stamp-a-stacks coming in 2010.
Here's what the ladies who attended got to make...


Set 1 featured the new DS Papers from the Summer Mini - Kaleidoscope,
teemed up with Eastern Blooms.
I love the bright fresh summer feeling about these pretty papers.



Set 2 featured none other than my STAMP SET OF THE MONTH
Wild About You!
Sale price during December 2009 purchased only through me is $39!
Saving over 15%.

I love when the creative juices flow at my classes, and always enjoy seeing variations of other ways you can put together a card, and on this occasion at Sat's class I had to take a quick photo of the card Debbie created below. (sorry the pic is not so good this was taken on my camera phone)... isn't it just so cute!!!!!



Each set of 4 are created from the same pre-cut sizes of materials, colours varying, and were shown put together 4 different ways. The option was there to mass produce your favourite, or create all 4 of each card, getting to use lots of different tools and trying out several different techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment