Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What a sale this is!!!!

If you haven't had the chance to glue your eyes to
Stampin' Up!'s Inventory SALE yet...
well now is the time to do so!!!!

Those who have, would agree with me here... WOW WOW WOW!



Here is an 8x8 scrap page I pulled out of the wood works made back in February
that is created using 2 of the sets featured in the SALE!
Life's a Breeze & Big Deal Alphabet...
(save up to 50% off!)

I know I said I was placing my last order before Christmas last Sunday...
but with a SALE like this, my wish list suddenly got bigger.
I must say I am not alone, those who have had a look and placed an order... thank you.

I will place one last order with Stampin' Up! this Friday night (18th December).
Don't miss out!
Email me with your order by Friday 6pm.

To view Stampin' Up!s Inventory SALE click here.


(All going well with Australia post, orders placed with this Friday's order should be in my hands for delivery the week between Christmas and New Year)

No comments:

Post a Comment