Thursday, December 10, 2009

Keepin with the WILD theme this December!

Although things are a little crazy around here...
getting ready for Christmas, school ends tomorrow,
visitors staying etc...
I can still always find time to chill out and make a card or two
to save me from going WILD!

Here are 2 quick cards I made last night before bed featuring my

'Wild About You!'


Stamps: Wild About You
Ink: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Yoyo Yellow
Card: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White
Accessories: Chit Chat Rub-Ons, Tangerine Tango Stripe Ribbon
Tools: Paper trimmer, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Scissors, Adhesives including Dimensionals


Stamps: Wild About You, Party Hearty
Ink: Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, So Saffron
Card: Baja Breeze, Sweet Slumber Specialty DS, Whisper White
Accessories: So Saffron Brads, So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon,
Googly Eye
Tools: Paper Trimmer, Scissors, Small Hole Punch (for brads), Adhesives including Dimensionals


During December...
I will be sharing with you many creative ways of using
Wild About You.
If you would like to get WILD with this set over the holidays
during the month I am offering it at a
special price of $39
That's a saving of over 15%!

Order your set today!
Offer only available during December 2009 and must be purchased through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment