Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Waterfall for Forest Friends!

November is here! But... I'm not! (hee hee hee)
This month is the LAST MONTH we have with our fabulous SPRING MINI catalogue. That means if you have fallen in love with any of the Spring Mini goodies, the last chance to get your hands on them is November!

I LOVE so much in the mini... I love the Summer Love Rub-Ons, Corduroy Buttons, Walk in the Park DS, Scallop Oval Punch, Flower Designer Brads, Ski Slope DS, Birthday Wish, Great Friend, Oval All, & Forest Friends just to name a few.

At our Springwood CCW one of my guests, Kerrie, won first prize in the card comp with her waterfall card, and I just was busting to know how to make one. Lucky for me we talked Kerrie into teaching a group of us how to make a waterfall card... (I love that this is such a sharing craft!) and here's my latest to share with you...



Forest Friends and Flower Designer Brads
from the Spring Mini have both been used on this card...
Ending November 30!





Stamps: Forest Friends, Best Yet (level 1 hostess set)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
Card: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Sweet Always DS
Accessories: Flower Designer Brads, Jumbo Eyelet, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Paper Trimmer with Scorer, Scallop Square Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Handheld Punch, Daubers, & Adhesives including Sticky Strip.

Here is a waterfall card that Kerrie made after the Christmas Card Workshop with her Spotlight on Christmas Set. It looks fabulous with Bella Rose DS!



I will be away until the 12th November... email me if you would like any Spring Mini products and I will place an order as soon as I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment