Sunday, October 25, 2009

Memories from Springwood CCW


On the 10th October at the Springwood Hotel, we held the 1st of this years Paper Angels Group Annual Charity Christmas Card Workshops.

I'd like to share with you some memories from our fabulous day.

Having an overwhelming response to our newest venue "Springwood", I had a huge attendance list which was very exciting. Lucky I had some lovely Paper Angels demonstrators helping me out, or we may never have made it to the end of the day each with 8 completed projects to take home. A BIG THANK YOU to Ursula, Jen, and Amanda for your help.
Here are my ladies each having a fun time on the day.

Thank you to Yvonne, Carla, Colleen, Sonia, Beccy, Penny, Robyn, Sandy, Shelley, Kerrie, Mandy, Michelle, Sandy, Leigh, Margaret, Barbara, & Jennifer for coming along on the day and supporting our special charity event.

Here are the little thank you place card holders I made for each of my guests attending the day...


The day was a huge success... congratulations to the Paper Angels Group yet again for putting together another super dooper fabulous event. Special congratulations to Ursula who co-ordinated the day, this was her 1st big event, and the 1st of the CCW's this year. Well done Ursula on a fantastic job.

I would also like to personally thank fellow Paper Angel Marjorie for coming along on the day and helping out with registrations, raffles, card comp entries etc. (Oh and me needing bits here and there). THANK YOU Marjorie for being such an angel.



At our events we hold a card competition in which full proceeds from the entry fees go straight to our charity. Thank you to everyone who brought along a card or 2 (or more) to share with us. I believe there were over 30 entries. I was a little proud in particular of the winners of the 3 great prizes, being that all 3 were my guests. (Must be the great teacher they have!)


Congratulations to Kerrie winning 1st prize...


Congratulations to Beccy winning 2nd prize...


Congratulations to Shelley winning 3rd prize...

Stampin' Up! generously donates to each of our charity events a HUGE box of products in which we hold our now quite famous raffles, full proceeds going to our charity. Here are the lucky winners on the day...

Smiles all round for my guests Yvonne, Shelley, Carla, and Sandy who were amongst those taking home a huge box of Stampin' Up! goodies.


What a day!

Thanks again to those who came along. Looking forward to our CCW's again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment