Friday, October 2, 2009

Friends 24-7 in October!

Spring is well and truly here!
The flowers are blooming,
colour filling our gardens.
The birds are singing,
baby birds are peeping out from their nests.
What a wonderful time of year!


But there are many reasons why I love this month other than Spring.
October brings the fun of our Christmas Card Charity Workshops,
a bonus as it will bring together friends enjoying a great day together,
maybe some new friendships will become for some.
It is also a great month to join Stampin' Up!
As I reflect upon my own experience joining Stampin' Up! this months featured Stamp Set 'Friends 24-7' reminds me too well of the impact it has had on my life...
"The HAPPIEST business in the world is that of making FRIENDS"
and that's just what I have made so many of since joining Stampin' Up!


I am proud to present to you the Stamp Set of the month
for October 2009


Friends 24-7!




Kick starting this month's most gorgeous stamp set I created this card
with the floral theme of spring in mind....




Using Raspberry Tart DS as my background, I went with the 'think pink' theme, selecting Rose Red as my main colour. I decided to water colour the flower using the ink from my Stampin' Pads, Certainly Celery being my choice for the stem. To compliment this I added a small addition of CC to my scallop framed quote. 1" Rose Red Ribbon trimmed with a white eyelet border edge made for a nice subtle finishing touch!

Friends 24-7 can be found on page 81 of the 2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalogue RRP $45.95

Like what you see?

This is the first of many inspiring ideas I will share with you throughout the month of October of how fabulous 'Friends 24-7' really is.

As I love each and every one of my friends... and that includes you... I am offering you the opportunity to add Friends 24-7 to your stamp collection at my special price of $39
That's a saving of over 15%!

That should create many HAPPY friends this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment