Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Memories from Victoria Point CCW

The 2nd of this years Paper Angels Charity Christmas Card Workshops, was on the 11th of October at Victoria Point Sharks.

This was such a fabulous day... I'd love to share some memories from the day with you!

At this event I had a tinsy bit smaller group than the day before at Springwood, with 3 guests attending. I also looked after some lovely ladies for Liz and Kathy who couldn't attend.
Here is my table of ladies for the day...


Thank you to Anne, Jenny, and Sam for coming along to support our special charity event.
Here are the little matchbox lolly treats I made for my guests to say thank you for being there.


The day was another wonderful success... Special congratulations to Felicity who co-ordinated the day, this was her 1st big event. Well done Felicity on a fantastic job.
Thanks again to Marjorie for coming along to help with raffles, card comp etc. You really are a great help. I suppose it goes without saying that I had better mention the great job Kate did too *chuckle*... We flew solo without the talented Liz guiding us for the day and I must give Felicity, Kate, Marjorie, and myself special pats on the back for making it through the day without such as the slightest hiccup! YEY

Felicity even had crackers and party hats for us to truly feel the Christmas spirit...


One lucky cracker had a note inside winning a bonus prize!


Another proud moment for me having my guest Jenny win a prize in the card competition.
Well done Jenny, your thong card is just so cute!



Thanks again to those who came to Victoria Point. I'm really looking forward to attending this venue again at our next Paper Angels Event, it was a really lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment