Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Look NO STAMPS!!!!

A stamp-less card... *gasp*
No i'm not kidding, and yes I am feeling okay!

I have been itching to make a card using only rub-ons,
so when my friend Shelley had her birthday last month,
out they came!

And dah dah dah DAH....



What a super cool card this is if I do say myself. *giggle*

The centre of the card is Whisper White, and it has a layer of 'overhead transparency' over it. I have placed rub-ons on the outside on the OHT and under this on the WW card. The rub-ons are 'Summer Love' in the Spring mini.



Okay, okay... so it might have been a little much for me to not squeeze some stampin in there somewhere... so I decorated the envelope to match, just couldn't resist! The 'Great Friend' stamp set co-ordinates with 'Summer love' rub-ons... so why not!



Rub-ons are so easy...
just select, cut, rub, and peel!

Materials used to make this card: Summer love rub-ons, whisper white card stock, Overhead transparency paper, Baja Breeze stripe ribbon.
(Hidden under the ribbon I used a couple of glue dots to hold the OHT to the WW securely.)
This card was inspired by the front cover of the Spring mini!

No comments:

Post a Comment