Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Inspiring 'Friends 24-7'


I really love this month's stamp set of the month 'Friends 24-7'.

Here is a card I made for a stampin' friend Helen for her Birthday using this set...



Inspired from one of the swaps I received at Convention 09 - by Vanessa Webb.

Stamps: Friends 24/7 & Friendly Words Wheel
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Sahara Sand, & Pink Passion
Card: Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, & Kraft
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brad
Tools: Paper Trimmer, 2mm Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, & Adhesives incl Dimensionals.

Another friend of mine, Paper Angel Fiona Dunlop of Townsville, had posted a challenge on her blog for October with the theme 'Many Thanks'. So I thought I would combine 'Friends 24-7' with the Thank you stamp from 'Lovely Labels' for this challenge... and it came together like this...



As you can see I have only used one stamp from Friends 24-7 here to create the background, the Damask. I must say this stamp alone is one of my favourite stamps in the entire 09/10 Idea Book and Catalogue. I also love Stampin' Up!'s DS papers as they do the thinking for me of what colours to use. I find most times if I choose a DS I like for a project I can stick to the colours of that DS for what I am making, and it always looks great!

Stamps: Friends 24-7 & Lovely Labels
Ink: Sahara Sand & Not Quite Navy
Card: Kraft, Very Vanilla, & Not Quite Navy
Accessories: DS paper Bella Bleu & Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Paper Trimmer, Eyelet Border Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, & Adhesives.

Friends 24-7 can be found on page 81 of the 2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalogue RRP $45.95


As I love each and every one of my friends... and that includes you... I am offering you the opportunity to add Friends 24-7 to your stamp collection at my special price of $39
That's a saving of over 15%!

Creating many HAPPY friends this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment