Saturday, November 14, 2009

SUPER Stamp Set of the month SPECIAL!!!!

I'M BACK from Bali!
WOW what an amazing place that is!


We had an absolute awesome time,
but back to reality now... washing, cleaning, and kids! lol

I am chuffed to say that when checking my emails tonight I discovered a couple of my stamp set of the month fans had sent me emails asking...
SO is there a stamp set of the month for November????

Of course there is!

After spending days and days bargain shopping in Bali *hee hee hee*, I've decided to let each of you do your own bargain shopping in November too!

This month only...
You can choose your own favourite Stamp Set
and make it yours for the month!

Until 30th November you can receive
15% off the stamp set of your choice!!!!!
Limit one set per customer at this bargain price.

Orders must be received by midnight 30 November 2009.
This is available from the 09-10 Idea Book and Catalogue only.
(If you really really like a set in the Spring mini I would need your order by the 27th to be safe)

Grab out your wish lists now and cross off that set you always wanted.
This is a one off special never to be repeated. DON'T MISS OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment