Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Would you just love a Stampin' Up! gift this Christmas?

Only 9 weeks til Christmas!
Have you started your shopping yet?
Maybe you have a wish list?
Who has Stampin' Up! on their list?
I DO!!!!!!! lol


I thought with Christmas so close I would post a reminder that
I have Gift Vouchers available...




If your hubby, kids, friends, parents etc are wondering what to buy for you this Christmas... send them my way, I have the cutest little handbag for you and tucked inside will be a voucher to buy yourself some Stampin' Up! goodies...
Now I know you would love that!!!!!


But, lets make this just as easy for you too. Have you got a friend, child, parent, (okay or maybe a hubby) who loves to stamp and scrap as much as you? Well I'm sure they would love a little handbag with a voucher inside this Christmas too!


Don't waste all that precious stampin' time at the shops searching the shelves for your Christmas presents this year... call me, then get straight back to your craft desk and keep stampin'!


Vouchers can be made for any amount required, but must be paid for at time of purchase and are redeemable only through myself for Stampin' Up Products from current catalogues during the voucher's valid dates.


Vouchers for $100 or more will come with a complimentary idea book & catalogue, or choice of a Stampin' Pad. Vouchers will be made valid for 6 months from the time of purchase.

To order please contact me by emailing leoniec77@hotmail.com or phoning 07-34095101

No comments:

Post a Comment