Wednesday, October 28, 2009

3 little birds - 3 more sleeps!

This month I have absolutely loved sharing with you my
Friends 24-7.

A little birdie told me we only have 3 sleeps left until October has come to an end... so I thought I better make a few more cards to add to the Friends 24-7 collection.

This card was inspired by Marelle Taylor. It was the perfect colours for stamping friend (and fellow islander), Elizabeth who's birthday it is today... so shortly after making this I popped down the road a slipped this one into her letter box!



Stamps: Friends 24-7, Friendly Words jumbo wheel
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, Creamy Caramel
Card: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Tools: Paper Trimmer, Jumbo Handle, Aqua Painter, Daubers, Adhesives including Dimesnionals

It must be a day for Birthdays here on Macleay. This card was made for another stamping/islander friend Karen.



Stamps: Friends 24-7
Ink: Basic Black, (Colouring with an aqua painter and ink from the lids of my stampin pads, I also used Ballet Blue, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel)
Card: Basic Black, Ballet Blue, Whisper White
Tools: Paper Trimmer, Aqua Painter, scrap paper for masking, Adhesives.

Here's another for you...
this is the first time I have used my new punch,
the spiral punch. I can see me getting a little addicted to it. lol



Stamps: Friends 24-7, Friendly Words jumbo wheel
Ink: White StayzOn, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
Card: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Kraft Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Paper Trimmer, Jumbo Handle, Scissors, Spiral Punch,
Adhesives including Dimensionals

Has October inspired you to Friends 24-7?

There are 3 sleeps left to add Friends 24-7 to your collection
at my special price of $39
which is a saving of over 15%.

Email me before Sat night if you would like a set.

PLEASE NOTE: I will be away for the first 2 weeks of next month. I have had enquiries already as to what my stamp set of the month for November will be. Keep posted for when I return as I will be having a special like never before for November's stamp set of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment