Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Seriously Party Hearty!


June is my Birthday month...
and I'm sharing the celebration with you!
With my Stamp Set of the month for June 2009...
PARTY HEARTY!

Here are another 3 ways you can make the most of the
Party Hearty stamp set found on page 43
in the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue. (RRP $47.95)



This one is bright and cheerful. Another great card for boys/men. Oh and it's a reminder of how cool it is that the scallop circle punch fits just perfect around 'celebrate you'. The colours used are Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red, and Brilliant Blue. I used stampin' write markers to get the colourful row of party hats. The DS paper in the background is from Holiday Treasures, and I have added the final touch with Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.

Needing a card for a teenage girl?.. Pink Pirouette, Polka Dots, and Party Hearty all put together and here you go! This card is using Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, and Basic Black. The cute polka dot DS paper is from Bella Rose, and the girly bow is Pink Pirouette in-colour striped grosgrain ribbon. I've popped all the 3/4" circle punched bits with dimensionals, making this a great 5 minute card ready to take to the party!




Party Hearty isn't just about birthdays... check out how the party hats make a great row of Christmas trees for this cute Christmas card. WOW! What a versatile set Party Hearty really is! Inspired at convention, this really was the deciding factor for me, I really do love a stamp set that I can get the most out of, so when I saw Party Hearty was great for kids through to adults, males and females, and Christmas as well as any reason to celebrate all year through...

I couldn't resist.

For this card, (Inspired by Marelle Taylor) I have used Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, and Basic Black. Ho Ho Ho is stamped with the Short Order Alphabet. DS Papers are from Good Morning Sunshine, Riding Hood Red in-colour striped Ribbon and two cute designer buttons from Button Bouquet just about complete this card. But... I felt it needed a little sparkle for Christmas time... so along the tops of the trees (which were once party hats) I added a dob of crystal effects and sprinkled dazzling diamonds!

Like what you see?Join the celebration by purchasing 'Party Hearty' from me
in the month of June 2009 only,
for the SPECIAL price of $40!
Yes... I love June and I love to celebrate... that's over 15% off!

Order your set today at my special price!
I am placing my last order for the month on Sat so
only 3 days left of this special offer.

Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment