Friday, June 26, 2009

More cake for the party!

I've made one last Party Hearty Card
to share with you for the month!!!!!

June is my Birthday month...
and I'm sharing the celebration with you!
With my Stamp Set of the month for June 2009...
PARTY HEARTY!

Check out these cute cupcakes from the Party Hearty stamp set
found on page 43 in the
09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue. (RRP $47.95)

Teaming Party Hearty up with your favourite DS Papers, in this case Sweet Always, this card comes together nicely, and doesn't take long at all. The cupcakes have been stamped in co-ordinating colours, Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, and Pumpkin Pie, and have been sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds on two way glue to make them the extra yummy. The card is in Pink Pirouette being the 4th colour in Sweet Always DS. 'You take the cake' was punched out using the word window punch, and Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon finishes off the card.


Like what you see?
Join the celebration by purchasing
'Party Hearty' from me
in the month of June 2009 only,
for the SPECIAL price of $40!
Yes... I love June and I love to celebrate... that's over 15% off!
Order your set today at my special price!
Saturday 6pm will be my last order for the month...

Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment