Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Haiku Mini Exploding Book

Haiku just for you!


Add that little bit extra next time you make a special friend a gift with this cute little mini book that explodes before your eyes!


Added to my class list available to book anytime now...
I would like to introduce to you
The Haiku Mini Exploding Book Class!!!

Included will be all the materials and instructions to create this mini exploding book including embellishments... all you have to add is the photos and any other personal touches you wish!
The cost for this class is $15.

Booking this class is easy... Just gather up some friends
(minimum group of 4),
pick a date and who's house the fun will be at,
and I will come to you!


My diary is quickly filling,
so jump on the phone, or email this blog to your Stampin' friends...
then give me a call and book it in!

Keep an eye out for any hostess bonus's I am offering... booking a class like this in your home entitles you to these as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment