Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June is the time to 'Party Hearty!' (Stamp set of the month)

My reason to celebrate is that June is my Birthday month...
and I would like to share the celebration with you!

I would like to introduce to you the Stamp Set of the month
for June 2009... PARTY HEARTY!


I will aim to share with you over the month,
lots of inspirational ideas
of how you can make the most of the Party Hearty stamp set
found on page 43 in the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue. (RRP $47.95)


If you like what you see...
join the celebration by purchasing 'Party Hearty' from me
in the month of June 2009 only,
for the SPECIAL price of $40!
Yes... I love June and I love to celebrate... that's over 15% off!

Here is my first card I would like to share with you...
I made this today for a special stampin' friend Barb
who shares the same birthday as me....


Colours used are Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy,
Chocolate Chip & Whisper White.
I have also used the circle scallop punch, scallop edge punch,
Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain ribbon, and crystal effects.
The cup cake was stamped using the Stampin' Write markers
to get the two colours for the icing and the patty case.


Keep posted for more Party Hearty!
Order your set today at my special price!

No comments:

Post a Comment