Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I am so lucky...

Through my love of Paper Craft and being a part of Stampin' Up! I have made so many crafty friends, so when my Birthday arrived... so did a huge collection of hand made cards.

I have been overwhelmed and excited to have received so many
lovely cards that have been made just for me! Thank you xo
Now, I did say friends... but I am also proud to say that I have an
Aunty and Sister who also have a passion for making cards,
so there were some cards on the day from
special family members who I share the love of Paper Craft with too.
(Mind you, I will remind everyone that Jackie... my sister... had never been keen until she won one of the big raffle prizes at the Mater Charity Christmas Card Events last year... and now she can't bring herself to buy a card, when she can make one... and with such wonderful stuff!...
yep she is hooked on Stampin' Up!)
Look at what arrived on the day filling my letter box....


WOW!!!!!!!!

Then today another surprise arrived...
this super cute card from my wonderful friend
and Paper Angels Team Leader Liz Collett.


She knows I love the sock monkey (I might have dropped a hint or two)!
Special Thanks to my lovely friends and family for your thoughts on my Birthday and all the wonderful cards I received! xo xo xo

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! Love the Sock Monkey card!! that is awesome!!! Happy Birthday love!!!

    ReplyDelete