Thursday, June 4, 2009

Celebrate with 'Party Hearty'

June is my Birthday month...
and I'm sharing the celebration with you!

With my Stamp Set of the month
for June 2009... PARTY HEARTY!

Here is another inspirational idea
of how you can make the most of the Party Hearty stamp set
found on page 43 in the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue. (RRP $47.95)



I just love how the circle scallop punch fits
the Celebrate You stamp perfectly!
The centre is created with the 1" circle and the 3/4" circle punches.
Isn't the ribbon on this card just divine?
It's the new Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon.
I made this card from seeing a similar one in different colours
at convention made by Marelle Taylor.
The colours I have used are Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss,
and Chocolate Chip.

Like what you see?
Join the celebration by purchasing 'Party Hearty' from me
in the month of June 2009 only,
for the SPECIAL price of $40!
Yes... I love June and I love to celebrate... that's over 15% off!


Keep posted for more Party Hearty!
Order your set today at my special price!

No comments:

Post a Comment