Monday, June 15, 2009

B is for Birthdays... as well as for BOYS!

June is my Birthday month...
and I'm sharing the celebration with you!
With my Stamp Set of the month for June 2009...
PARTY HEARTY!

Here is another inspirational idea of how you can
make the most of the Party Hearty stamp set
found on page 43 in the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue. (RRP $47.95)

Yes, this idea came again from Marelle Taylor!
It's just that she had so many ideas I couldn't resist making them all...
and sharing them with you.

BOYS!!!! MEN!!!! Have you looked at your stamps when you have needed a card for a male and thought "Oh dear, I haven't got anything suitable to make a card for a man!" ?
I know I have... until now! It is my brother-in law to be's Birthday this weekend, so out came the Party Hearty Set and wammo... here we have it, the perfect male birthday card!

This card is using Kraft as the base, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Choc Chip Ribbon, and papers from 'Good Morning Sunshine' DS. Added with the tag punch and 3/4" circle punch for the centre of the 'b', using some dimensionals to raise it a little, the little tag is swinging freely with some linen thread holding it on, and there you have it!

Like what you see?
Join the celebration by purchasing 'Party Hearty' from me
in the month of June 2009 only,
for the SPECIAL price of $40!
Yes... I love June and I love to celebrate... that's over 15% off!

Keep posted for more Party Hearty!
Order your set today at my special price!

No comments:

Post a Comment