Thursday, June 11, 2009

Anyone for a cupcake or two, or three?

June is my Birthday month...
and I'm sharing the celebration with you!
With my Stamp Set of the month for June 2009...
PARTY HEARTY!

Here is another inspirational idea of how you can
make the most of the Party Hearty stamp set
found on page 43 in the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue. (RRP $47.95)


I have cased this card straight from Marelle Taylor. Marelle showed us the Party Hearty set at convention and she was the reason why I fell in love with it. So of course when I got home, firstly I had to buy Party Hearty... then I wanted to re-make the lovely cards I had seen
that Marelle had made. Thanks Marelle

.
This card is using Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, & Chocolate Chip. The photo doesn't show it very well, but the icing on the cakes have been raised with dimensionals. I have used the scallop border punch and the word window punch. The dots along the bottom were created with the Mat pack and Piercer. I have used Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon to finish the card off.

Like what you see?
Join the celebration by purchasing 'Party Hearty' from me
in the month of June 2009 only,
for the SPECIAL price of $40!
Yes... I love June and I love to celebrate... that's over 15% off!

Keep posted for more Party Hearty!
Order your set today at my special price!

No comments:

Post a Comment