Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Party Hearty Party Bags!

June is my Birthday month...
and I'm sharing the celebration with you!
With my Stamp Set of the month for June 2009...
PARTY HEARTY!

Yet another great way you can make the most of the
Party Hearty stamp set found on page 43
in the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue. (RRP $47.95)




I was at Ursula's house today and we created these cute little toppers for the party bags her son Izra will take to school tomorrow on his 7th Birthday to share with his friends.


Simple and yet so effective! In Brilliant Blue we have stamped the row of Party Hats, and above in Real Red, my favourite words this month... party hearty! This was done on a 9cm x 9cm piece of Whisper White card that has been folded over the top of the little bag
and secured with a staple! EASY!

The kids will love them for sure!

Like what you see?
Join the celebration by purchasing 'Party Hearty' from me
in the month of June 2009 only,
for the SPECIAL price of $40!
Yes... I love June and I love to celebrate... that's over 15% off!

Keep posted for more Party Hearty!

Order your set today at my special price!

No comments:

Post a Comment