Thursday, May 21, 2009

Technique File

Creating a technique file is fun!
It makes a great resource, and allows you to experiment with your craft by using products you may never have used before, using them in ways you may not have used them,
or ever imagined using them!


Let me share with you my technique file!


I have made each of these techniques as a file system on a ring. Each file is 7cm x 10cm. (This size makes them easy to re-create as a gift card if you desire.) On the back of each file card I have printed the instructions. The ring I have used opens up easily and I can select my chosen card and have it by my side to remind me how the technique is done.


Click on the links below to be directed to each file...



Experiment away, and remember craft is about relaxing and creating,
letting your mind go free.


Enjoy playing around with new techniques!!!!!!


Don't hesitate to call me if you get stuck or have any questions..... I can come over and share a technique or two that you may have spotted here, with you and some friends over a coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment