Thursday, May 7, 2009

Keagan's 9th Birthday!

Wow... my boy is 9 today!
Of course it was mentioned by Keagan as he went to bed last night that he couldn't wait to see what card mummy had made him for his birthday! (very cute of him)


Whoops... with convention etc, I hadn't quite had the chance yet to make him one, but I was not going to let that slip by, so at 10:30 last night I set to work... this was the result...

I know I have used a couple of retired Stampin' Up! products, but for a quick card, I am sure you could adapt this layout with current SU products too.

Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Crab & Company (retired) ~ DS Papers: Afternoon tea (retired) ~ Card: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Whisper White. ~ Ink: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi (retired), Groovy Guava (retired), Bashful Blue. ~ Tools: Blender pens, 1 3/8" square punch, snail, snips, & dimensionals.

I have a card to make for Keagan's friend Kiera, also born the same day (oh that's right... today), so I will see if I can come up with a girl version...

Keagan was so excited about his Birthday presents this morning, he begged not to go to school. But off he went with plans to invite a friend over after school to play his new game... oh dear...

Happy 9th Birthday Keagan!

Mummy loves you xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment