Thursday, May 14, 2009

Angel Baby Ashton's 1st Birthday xo

Today was a day very different to the same time last week, when I was celebrating the wonderful life of my biggest boy's 9th birthday. Today, I reflected on the life that never got to be of my youngest baby Ashton, in whom entered this world 12 months ago with a plan given to him different than what we had wished for... the plan to rest alongside his brothers Billy & Zac in an eternal life as an Angel Baby.


Through remembrance we can begin to heal...
Today, we remembered Ashton.

You are an angel baby,
that much I know is true.
I didn't want an angel,
I only wanted you.
My heart today is broken,
I know that won't ever change.
Never able to hold you tight,
or kiss away the pain
I know you are around me,
in my dreams I always see,
your precious little smiling face,
looking right down on me.
I know that you are waiting,
with your brothers and little friends,
for the day that will one day come,
that will never have an end.
I will save you lots of kisses,
and heaps of cuddles too,
because you are an angel baby,
that much I know is true. xo


Baby Ashton Conyers 14.05.08 born sleeping

An Angel in the book of life wrote down our baby's birth, and whispered as he closed the book, too beautiful for this earth xo

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you at this time. Such an emotional time - to celebrate? to mourn? How to know what to do...
    Love always,
    Bec.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful poem! Thoughts and hugs to you and your family. Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't know me, Leonie although I noticed that you follow my Blog, but I just wanted to let you know that the poem & story you posted really touched me. Although, a little belated, I just wanted to let you know that my thoughts are with you & your family, especially with you beautiful baby in heaven.
    Andrea (Stamp My Day)

    ReplyDelete