Sunday, May 17, 2009

Foldout Scrapbook Page Class!

Check out this gorgeous little foldout scrapbook that we made at
Convention in Canberra earlier this month...
I love it!
I am betting you do too!

Well you don't just have to admire it here on my blog...
you can make it if you like...

I am offering this Foldout Scrapbook Project as a class for only $15.
If you can gather up some friends (minimum group of 4),
pick a date and who's house the fun will be at,
I will come to you and teach you how to make it.
Included will be all materials and instructions
to complete your little book,
and the main ingredient... a whole lot of crafty fun!

My diary is quickly filling,
so jump on the phone, or email this blog to your Stampin' friends...
then give me a call and book it in!


Keep an eye out for any hostess bonus's I am offering... booking a class like this in your home entitles you to these as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment