Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Card Barn Class ~ Macleay Island



Come along and create a fabulous set of cards
in a creative card holder - The Card Barn! *

Date: Saturday 13th June

Time: 2pm - 5pm

Place: My Place ~ 34 President Tce, Macleay Island

Cost: $25

RSVP: 5th June ~ payment is required at time of RSVP

Included will be all the materials and instructions to
create this fabulous card holder
(The Card Barn), plus a set of 10 matching cards & envelopes!
(5 note cards and 5 gift cards with envelopes).

Afternoon tea will also be provided.

What to bring with you: 12" x 12" paper trimmer with a scoring blade (I will have a couple here on the day if you do not have one of your own), Adhesives (double sided tape/sticky strip, snail, dimensionals etc), scissors, and a bone folder.

Special: Order the Cheep Talk Stamp Set from me, featured in this project, on page 98 available for $47.95 before attending the Card Barn Class...
and you can attend at the discounted price of $20

(NOTE: I am looking for a venue to run this on the mainland also on another date, I will keep you posted.)

If coming to my place doesn't suit you... and you just can't wait until I book a mainland date... remember all you need is a minimum group of 4 and


I will bring this class to you!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment