Monday, May 25, 2009

The Card Barn Class!

Here is the cutest little project I have seen in a while... The Card Barn!



This little barn was shown to us at our last Paper Angels meeting by one of our Paper Angels Bec. She found this project originally designed by Linda Heller and has created a little class with it. Kindly sharing the instructions with other Paper Angel Demonstrators so we can share the class with our customers!

So... I would like to share with you the newest addition to my class list
~ available to book anytime from now...
The Card Barn Class!!!!!




Included will be all the materials and instructions to create this fabulous card holder (The Card Barn), plus a set of 10 matching cards & envelopes!
(5 note cards and 5 gift cards with envelopes).
The cost for this class is $25!


Special: Order the Cheep Talk Stamp Set from me, featured in this project, on page 98 available for $47.95 before attending the Card Barn Class...
and you can attend at the discounted price of $20


Booking this class is easy... Just gather up some friends
(minimum group of 4),
pick a date and who's house the fun will be at,
and I will come to you!

My diary is quickly filling,
so jump on the phone, or email this blog to your Stampin' friends...
then give me a call and book it in!
(Payment for this class would need to be paid 1 week before
to allow for the purchase of materials)

Remember one lucky hostess in April/May/June
will WIN a Fiskars Cutter valued at $39.95
as seen on page 155 of the catalogue...
booking a class like this in your home includes you in the draw.


I will be running this class on the 13th June at my place on Macleay Island... time to be advised. Also looking for a venue on the mainland. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment