Saturday, August 22, 2009

Same but Different!

No you are not seeing double!

When you make a card you are happy with...
why not make it again,the same but different?

I previously shared with you this fab card that Liz created using the
left over corners of our Patchwork Scrap Page...


Here is the same card... a little different...


I made this one using the left over corner pieces from the 'Walk in the Park' patchwork page I had made. I also changed the embellishment in the middle to
Here is another card I made recently that got lots of lovely comments...


This card was made with Great Friend and the
Walk in the Park DS papers
from the Spring Mini Catalogue.

So I had this idea that if Butterflies were found in a 'Walk in the park',
they just might also be found in an 'Urban Garden'!

Here is the above card again... this time with Urban Garden DS.


I love that Stampin' Up! products all co-ordinate so well that when it comes to making a little change such the DS I use...everything else will easily fall into place!
The end result... a fabulous card...a little bit the same, but a little bit different!

Both cards I have shown here feature my
from the Spring Mini Catalogue pages 4 & 5 (RRP $31.95)

During the month of August 2009 you can
purchase 'Great Friend' from me
for my Special Price of $27.
That's a saving of over 15%

No comments:

Post a Comment