Saturday, August 22, 2009

I've been to another great class!

Last week I had the pleasure of attending another class held by Liz.

Look at what we made this time...



This 12x12 page is created using products all available in the Spring Mini... Walk in the Park DS, Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons, and Summer Love Rub-Ons. It is such a WOW page close up... you can't see it so well in a photo, but it is 3D with all the patchwork squares raised using dimensionals and the Corduroy Buttons/brads are tucked in between.


We also made this card. It is created by weaving two patterns from the Walk in the Park Papers. The love birds on the front are rub-ons from the Summer Love rub-ons pack.

I must say I have never tried paper weaving before this... it really is quite effective!



Thanks Liz for another fabulous class!

Has anyone noticed I LOVE the Walk in the Park DS???? hee hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment