Friday, August 14, 2009

I go to classes too!

Being a demonstrator gives me the special privilege of being
surrounded by talented crafters who inspire me everyday...
and one of those talented crafters is Liz who introduced me to Stampin' Up!

Liz is a breath of fresh ideas every time I see her.

For those who know me, scrapbooking isn't my most talented area, in fact those who know me well would know for years I have made cards and often been heard to say I would never be a scrapbooker! But.... how can I resist with all the wonderful products Stampin' Up! have to use to make lovely scrap pages... and how could I not want to re-create beautiful pages such as these below by going along to Liz's classes and being the pupil!
Look at what we made....



This page is the coolest patchwork page ever!
Cool page = cool kid!
That's my adorable nephew/god-son Kingston xo
Cherish definitely sums this photo up!

The papers we used are from Urban Garden and Urban Oasis.

Then... Liz being Liz and being so talented...
whipped up this fab matching card
by using the 4 corners we cut away from our scrap page.


Now lets keep in mind here girls... that was my first Scrapbooking Class making a 12x12 page that I have ever attended. So when it came to making a sample before the launch of the new mini at the beginning of the month, I was feeling so excited about the fabulous design Liz had taught me, I just had to make another page,
but this time using products from
the Spring Mini... and... wha-lah!


This page is so sweet. It's created using Walk in the Park DS, Summer Love Rub-ons, and those two cute little pink flowers are from the Flower Assortment Designer Brads
all in the Spring Mini Catalogue.

I will confess, this page is addictive. I have actually made 3 more using co-ordinating papers from other DS packs... I will share them all with you when I have photos to complete them.

Look out... Scrapbooking here I come! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment