Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August is the time to have a 'Great Friend'

As August is a month of mixed emotions for me...
I am reminded of how important my friends are and
how wonderful and "great" they are to me.
How lucky I am to have each and every friend I have.

I have chosen for that reason 'Great Friend' as my

I do apologise on not having posted many ideas just yet for
'Great Friend', but I have made sure to make an extra special card to show you this time to make up for my lack of postings. I will work really hard to make many more projects before the month is out!

Here it is.... Dah dah dah dah!!!!!


Fancy hey???? I was first inspired to make this style of card by a lady called Dawn on Splitcoast. Then when I was at camp, Debbie J was making cards using this fancy fold, and that inspired me even more so to give it a go. Like Debbie said... it's quite easy, but it gives such a "wow" affect!

This card will surely wow any friend who receives it...
I bet they are all lining up now saying "Pick me!"

Featuring the 'Great Friend' stamp set of course and our new Walk in the Park DS paper, teamed up with matching colours of Basic Grey, Going Grey, Baja Breeze, and Cameo Coral, complimented with basic Grey Taffeta ribbon, half pearls from the Pretties Kit, silver brads and Baja Breeze felt flowers from Flower Fusions 2... isn't it just a treat?


This is just one of the ways you can make the most of the
Great Friend stamp set found on pages 4 & 5 in the Spring Mini Catalogue (RRP 31.95).

If you like what you see...
start making beautiful projects like this for your friends,
to let them know how special they are by purchasing
'Great Friend' in the month of August 2009 from me
for the special price of $27!
That's a saving of over 15%.

If you would like to know how to make this card... drop me a line.
Maybe I could come and show you with your friends at a workshop?
Your friends will love you for it!!!!!!!

Keep posted for more 'Great Friend'...
Order you set today at my Special Price!

No comments:

Post a Comment