Friday, August 7, 2009

August is the time for a 'Great Friend'

August is a special month for me. August brings with it the birthday of our angel twin babies,
so when I was choosing the stamp set of the month for August
I had babies Billy in Zac in mind.

What better set could there be to sum August up in a nutshell than the 'Great Friend' set featured in the Spring Mini Catalogue. It has a gorgeous butterfly that through our loss has become a special symbol for our baby boys...

Two Little Butterflies

Imagine if you can,
Gods garden up above,
And two special tiny boys,
Who went there with our love,

To laugh and chase the butterflies,
That flutter all around,
Running, playing in the sun,
Feet lightly on the ground.

So if you catch a butterfly,
Please let it go again,
It just may have been sent from Heaven,
From our two very special little men.

The other special thing about this set is that it is about friends.... All of the wonderful friends I have, are always there for me through the good and the bad, and I feel it is important to let each of them know what a Great Friend they really are!

So.... Introducing to you my Stamp Set of the month
for August 2009... Great Friend!


Over the month of August I will share with you some inspirational ideas of how you can
make the most of the Great Friend stamp set found on
pages 4 & 5 in the Spring Mini Catalogue (RRP 31.95).

If you like what you see...
start making special projects for your friends, to
let them know how special they are by purchasing
'Great Friend' in the month of August 2009 from me
for the special price of $27!
That's a saving of over 15%.

Here is a card that would make any friend feel special...

The colours used when creating this card were inspired by the new DS Papers in the mini catalogue called 'Walk in the Park'. The DS piece down the side is from those papers in Cameo Coral. The card is Baja Breeze and Basic Grey is used for each of the scalloped features.

Keep posted for more 'Great Friend'...
Order you set today at my Special Price!
If you don't have a copy of the Spring Mini... send me an email with your postage details and I will pop one in the post for you... but be warned... it is full of irresistible goodies!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment