Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My sister is 30!!!!!!!!

1st April 30 years ago, I became a big sister to this cute little baby girl known to the world as Jackie Lee. Known to me as 'the best sister anyone could ever ask for'.

It only just hit me though tonight as I was washing the dishes, she's really 30! Like I hadn't even thought of her age, or the fact this year was a milestone, or that she could ever grow up to be 30. When I gave her her card and pressie this morning, I never mentioned '30' or Happy 30th, or even wrote it in her card. It just didn't click... my sister is 30!!!!!



When I bought Jackie's pressie last week, a Lorna Jane Gift Voucher, I was struck by the packaging, I couldn't help but think "Melon Mambo" (one of our new Autumn/ Winter Mini exclusive in-colours)! On page 11 of the mini there's a lovely card using our new Manhattan Flower Impressions Folders in the Big Shot, that has a Melon Mambo ribbon. We made this at our last Paper Angels Meeting, and it matched perfectly with the voucher. I added my special sister touch 'Love you' and decorated the voucher a little, and this was what we gave Jackie for her Birthday.


Stamps: Short & Sweet
Ink: Baja Breeze
Card: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Kiwi Kiss Patterns DSP
Accessories: Baja Breeze 1" double stitched Ribbon, Melon Mambo 1/2" Polka Dot Ribbon
Tools: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower Textured Embossing Folder, Adhesives.


Happy 30th Birthday Jackie!
We love you heaps xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment