Friday, April 2, 2010

Crafting with my Sister!

Check out these cool projects my sister made while she was staying here, with full access to anything she wanted to use in my craft room... she's pretty clever I say!

This card features our new Two-Step Bird Punch in our Autumn/Winter Mini
(Jackie got to use it before me, gee she's lucky I love her so much xo)



Card: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Ski Slope DS (retired)
Accessories: Button, Linen Thread
Tools: Two-Step Bird Punch, Adhesives including Dimensionals.

Jackie also made this lovely gift for a friend's little girl's 2nd Birthday, so she can add a photo and hang it straight on the wall. Using the layout I have been using LOTS of times and personalising it with Sophia's name. How did she do the name???? Oh with the BIG SHOT!!!!!!! Pretty cool hey? I can see me using this heaps for personal gifts and scrapbooking titles etc. The number 2 on the card is made with the BIG SHOT too!



Card: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Candy Lane DS Papers
Accessories: Chocolate Chip 1" Double Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 12x12 Wooden Frame
Tools: Paper Trimmer, Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Sizzlits Dies, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Adhesives including Dimensionals



Jackie added Dazzling Diamonds all over the letters 'Sophia' and the number '2' to give it a little girl feeling, it made it all sparkly and cute, the glitter doesn't show up much in the photos.

I'm sure it will look great in Sophia's room. I think I might order one from Jackie for Elana's room next!!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment