Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Razzle Dazzle Friends.

When the Summer Mini first came out and I fixed my eyes on 'Razzle Dazzle', I kept thinking it reminded me of a dress I used to own with a similar pattern.

Then at our last Paper Angels Meeting when we made this 12x12 page (below) using Razzle Dazzle in Bravo Burgundy it all came back to me what dress I had been thinking of.



Pretty close match I thought. Like they would say in Bali
"Same Same, but Different!"



Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (Summer Mini ends 31st March 2010), Friends 24-7
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Whisper White Craft, Bravo Burgundy/Old Olive/Pumpkin Pie Markers
Card: Bravo Burgundy, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain Ribbon
Tools: Circle Scissors, Adhesives including Sticky Strip & Dimensionals



Featured in this layout are my 2 school friends and close friends now, Kirsten & Justine with their kids Angus & Joshua. This was taken at Elana's Christening back in 2007. I was trying really hard to find a photo of the 3 of us girls back in our school years or a photo of our 3 kids together that went with the colours of the page to include with the Christening photo, but none had the right colours in them. Mark thinks I've used the same photo twice, but I'd like to point out, they are 2 different shots if you look carefully.

Razzle Dazzle is on page 18 of the current Summer Mini catalogue and is only available until the 31st March 2010. RRP $33.95

No comments:

Post a Comment