Friday, March 26, 2010

Back to work!

I'd like to let all my lovely stampin' friends know, that after Easter
I will be returning to full time work (M-F).
As most of you know, we have had our house on the market for quite a while now, and we have come to the realisation that to keep our heads above water, *chuckle* (thought that was a good island joke for you) there is a real need for me to return to work.
I have been very lucky to have 7 days a week 24 hours a day to stamp when my little heart desires for the past 2 years. Please don't think the stampin' will stop just cause i won't have as many hours in the day to do it!
I'm still here, still stampin', very happy to take workshop bookings and come to your place for Stampin' Up! fun as often as you want me there! :-)
I will always be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator, and will continue updating my blog with inspiration as often as I can. I also have a wonderful group of girls in my Inspiration Angels Team who are planning classes and I will extend the invite to you all if you would like to go to their classes. Lets not forget our Paper Angels Events as well... I'll be there, and I'd love you all to be there too!
For those wondering, I will be working at my old workplace Moorooka Nissan, Hyundai, & Suzuki in Fleet Sales. Feel free to pop in and buy a car if you like! lol (Debbie can tell you how fabulous a saleslady I can be. hee hee hee. Need an upgrade Debbie? lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment