Wednesday, March 3, 2010

For the Bride & Groom xo

Here is the wedding card I made for
my sister Jackie and her Husband Jason
on their Wedding Day!
6th March 2010
(Yesterday!)

Yes, it matches perfectly with the invites, and table decorations etc... of course! :-)



Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom
Card: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Bling (centre of flowers)
Tools: Scissors, Stamp-a-majig, Adhesives including Dimensionals.
(This is the card on page 94 of the 09/10 IBC, in different colours)

I made this card for valentines day, it's a favourite of mine.
I've personalised it in Jason and Jackie's wedding colours for them.

Did anyone notice another colour in there that hasn't been part of any of the wedding bits til now? Blush Blossom. It is the perfect match to our Bridesmaid dresses,
making it the perfect addition to my card.

Congratulations to Jason and Jackie on their special day xoxo
It was such a beautiful wedding.
I will share a photo of the stunning bride and her handsome groom with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment