Monday, February 8, 2010

Did someone say Valentines Card?

As you may have read in my last posting... I have an order for 19 Valentines Cards for Mark's work. Seems there were many of the boys/men there who liked the idea of not going to the shops in the search of the perfect Valentines gift, when they could order it from work, and even get a lovely handmade card with it!

So today I've been back to the drawing board for more Valentines ideas. I liked the last one I made from the Catalogue using "Three Little Words" so I made it this time in a different colour scheme... Ruby Red & Chocolate Chip!




While the Catalogue seemed to be doing me good, I thought I would try my luck on another idea from there. I made this one, again, straight from the catalogue. Page 94, using Baroque Motifs.

Stay tuned... there will be more!

No comments:

Post a Comment