Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Valentine Card or 2 or 3 or even 19!

Yes that's right... 19!
Guess what I'm busy making for the next few days...
Valentines Cards!

My darling man Mark took a couple of cards into work on Friday for what I thought was a donation for a valentines raffle for the social club... but instead these were passed around and orders were collected for me to make 19 cards in total for the blokes to give their loved ones on Valentines Day!

Each order placed is for a Handmade Card and a Chocolate Rose, even a Bottle of Wine can be included, and the best part for the boys is... they didn't have to go to the shops to get this!
$5 from each Valentines pack will go towards the social club... what a great idea! Well done to Shalini for thinking up this little treat for valentines, but now...
I've got 19 cards to make, & each unique!

Here's a start...

This was a card adapted from one we had made
at a Paper Angels Meeting last year
featuring the 'Together Forever' set.



I changed my 'Pocket Silhouettes' Card from last week slightly
and created this one suitable for the one you love!



This is a card inspired by a swap
from our Brisbane Regionals featuring the 'Always' set.

No credits for this one, I adapted this straight from the
Idea Book and Catalogue pg114 using the 'Three little words' set.

It's back to the craft room for me now to make some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment