Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fresh Cut Valentines xo

Nearly finished the 19 Valentines cards on order at Mark's work... but I must say, I'm glad Valentines only comes once a year! I actually got a Creativity Block last night when I sat down at my craft desk. Now this doesn't happen too often, but I think I've had so much Valentines on my mind, my head went all mushy! lol

It took a while to think what to do, until I opened up my draw and there looking up at me was a pack of Fresh Cut Notes! I wish I had of thought of these days ago...


So quick to make, believe it or not, I had these 3 cards together in under an hour, glitter and all!
I even decorated the envelopes with DSP...
After completing my order I thought to myself... oh why not make a 20th card and make sure that Sharlini who has organise all this gets one too. What's one more Valentines Card? lol.

I've had this card with me since we made it at our Fresh Inspiration Day back in June last year, I've hung onto it for that perfect occasion. All I've added are some Rub-Ons in the bottom left corner and converted this shabby card (Created by Liz) into a special Valentines card for Sharlini's husband to give to her. Well that was just too easy! hee hee hee


Happy Valentines to all... let the love be everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment