Thursday, February 4, 2010

Paper Angels Demonstrator Meetings are so much fun!


One of my favourite times of the month is when we have our Paper Angels Demonstrator Meetings. I look forward to getting out of the house and catching up with my Paper Angels Friends to see what they've been up to, share ideas, relax and have a giggle, as well as get to make a couple of projects where I'm the student and not the teacher! lol

We had our first meeting for 2010 last week, this time at Liz's house, and being that it was the first day back at school for many, this was a small cosy group. It was lovely to catch up and see what the others had been doing over the Christmas Break.





We made 2 really cute little 3D projects, in which 1 became a hostess Thank You that I demonstrated the very next morning at Mandy's place. (I made her a Treat Tent in Kaleidoscope colours). I knew she would love it as she'd mentioned to me she was looking for ideas for little treats for parties etc.

Bella Rose Treat Tent
(Should have a little bag of chocs inside but I ate them, shhh)
& Baja Butterfly Box...



Check out the corners of the Treat Tent... these are made with the Eyelet Border Punch - Thanks Paper Angel Bec for sharing this little trick with us.

You may also notice the butterfly on the box is made from velum. Liz showed us how we can use our Classic Stampin' Pads to emboss on velum. Thanks Liz. I love learning new little WOW's!



We'd love to welcome new members to our group, please do have a look at the SPECIAL Sale-A-Bration promotion offer for NEW demonstrators.
You don't need to be a "Demonstrating Demonstrator" (a term coined by Paper Angel Carmel!), you can be a hobby/discount demonstrator and be just as important member of the group as those doing workshops. We are a fun, caring and welcoming group with a diverse group of members.


If you are thinking about finding out more about joining our group, let me know.
Maybe you might like to come along to our next Paper Angels meeting
and see how much fun we really do have!

No comments:

Post a Comment